What can we learn from the ways First Nations Peoples understand and sustainably manage water resources?
Warning — First Nations teachers and students are advised that this curriculum resource may contain images, voices or names of deceased people.
Unit detailsY4 Science & HASS
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures description or elaboration
In this unit students:
- learn about water and the many places it’s found
- explore how water is perceived and valued
- understand how water connects places in the environment and enriches life
- learn how First Nations Peoples understand and care for water, as an integral part of Country
- develop and reflect on their appreciation for water and water places, learning to care for and sustain these places
Register for accessIts free and will only take a minute! Register here
Already registered? Login