Courses designed for individuals and groups to help build the confidence of teachers
- Transformational learning - Teachers who engage with our courses not only gain a broader understanding and knowledge but are also inspired to expand their teaching practices.
- Backed by First Nations people - All our courses are created together with First Nations cultural collaborators, so you can rest assured the courses are authentic and respectful.
- Structured to suit your school - Our courses are flexible and carried out online, individually or in groups, allowing teachers to fit them around their busy schedules.
These courses are designed to provide individuals with a flexible way to learn. They’re ideal for busy teachers who want to fit Professional Learning in and around their work.
Exploring ‘culture’ online course
- Provides understanding of our transformative learning framework
- Built to encourage understanding and empathy
- Counts for your professional learning hours
Group learning is a great way to equip your whole school, so all teachers gain a deeper understanding together.
Building Confidence Workshop
- Covers ways to approach Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives in the classroom
- Teach with confidence
- Delivered via 20+ modules, so learning can be split up
F-Y10 Curriculum resources to help unpack the complexities surrounding Australia Day
How will Australians Together continue to help me?
Change takes time and we’re here to provide the support you need over the long term. We’re constantly building new resources and we love to hear from educators like you. Feel free to reach out at any point and we can see how we can help. Together we can build a brighter future and a more united Australia for everyone.
We'd love to hear your feedback.
Taken part in one of our courses?
We’d love to hear about your experience of our courses. We’re constantly looking to improve the learning experience and the more feedback we receive the better job we can do to help support you or your staff. Simply fill out the form to the left.